- K3 – 12
- American common core standards
- Preparing students to be life-long learners with a Biblical Worldview
American Education – K3-12th Grade. Students are taught using the A Beka and Bob Jones (BJU) curriculums. Core subjects are Math, English, Science, Social Studies and Bible. From Grades 9-12 one elective a year is required which include Physical Education, Business or Consumer Math. Extra credits can be earned for Ballet, Choir and participation in the South African Christian Schools Sports Association (SACSSA) Athletics. Student books are ordered every year and High School starts in Grade 9. Upon graduation at the end of Grade 12 students attain a High School Diploma issued by the school and endorsed by their accreditation. Students are required to attain at least 24 credits, do Bible in every year they have attended the school, complete the International Computer Driver’s Licence (ICDL) and sit their SAT’s at least once in order to graduate.
- Gr 4 – 12
- A Beka Curriculum
- The teacher lectures are delivered via DVD, with a one-on-one teacher support and supervision in the classroom.
- Students will require their own laptop and headphones.
BIBLICALLY INTEGRATED CAMBRIDGE
- Form 1 – U6
- Biblically integrated ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level Qualifications
- Preparing school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning.
Students do ‘O’ Level in Form 4 (Grade 10) and ‘A’ Levels in U6 (Grade 12) and register with the British Council. Subjects offered are Math, English, Literature, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Bible, French, Accounts and Commerce. Students are required to do Bible in every year they have attended the school, complete the International Computer Driver’s Licence (ICDL) and sit their SAT’s at least once before they write their ‘A’ Levels.